See every single day is a new experience for me…. You see I am wonderful joy ride, and since I am so interesting there is always something new about me that I keep discovering …..Note to the world: I am not a self absorbed narcissist!
So here is a list of things that I can actually recall about myself at the moment and is now on display:
- I hate to wait: I have always hated this.. since as long as I can remember! I hate waiting for a car to come if I am free early, I hate waiting for the bus to come, for the person who is suppose to pick me to finally show up, for something exciting to happen, for a plan to finalize for a get together, or a secret finally to be revealed, for things to take their due course….. Anything and everything that could possibly come in this category! I simply hate waiting!
- I hate ice-creams: This has been a pretty recent change in me. I have just stopped liking ice-creams! I hate them now! And I even hate it further when people push you to have it or give you that “How – in-the-world-is-something-like-this-possible! ”
- I love animals, as long as they don’t come close/try to jump/rub themselves around my legs:This is a phenomenon restricted to animals that I have not become comfortable with, which
basically means that I can touch their fur and all, but they are not allowed to come, which basically means that it includes all animals excluding my turtle.
- I get scared of a particular task that I do after a long time:Take an example of this! I sat on a plane after a long time, and I was scared shit. Every jerk of the plane was taken as a way to validate my thought that this plane will crash, even after we hit the runway, I was sure that at least the tyre would burst! But on the return flight, I was so so chilled! No tensions nothing! And the other day when I took the pedestrian bridge, I was sure one of the steel plates would fall off, although I have taken a pedestrian bridge a gazillion times! But on the way back I wasn’t!
- I really don’t care much for taking a shower:Ya, I am lazy! So I might just skip it for a day or two! Continue reading