Have you ever sat somewhere, office or a bus, listening to your music and feeling like any second the whole world would bust into a synchronized dance and start following the beat that is beating against your ear drum?
I am sitting right now in the office quite sleepy and drowsy.. the worst thing about these jobs has always been the backache that I seem to get almost as soon as I start working and this time too, my back is on the verge of killing me. The pain can be quite terrible at times and therefore most of the day, you would find me constantly rearraging myself on the chair, shifting from one position to other! Continue reading
See every single day is a new experience for me…. You see I am wonderful joy ride, and since I am so interesting there is always something new about me that I keep discovering …..Note to the world: I am not a self absorbed narcissist!
So here is a list of things that I can actually recall about myself at the moment and is now on display:
- I hate to wait: I have always hated this.. since as long as I can remember! I hate waiting for a car to come if I am free early, I hate waiting for the bus to come, for the person who is suppose to pick me to finally show up, for something exciting to happen, for a plan to finalize for a get together, or a secret finally to be revealed, for things to take their due course….. Anything and everything that could possibly come in this category! I simply hate waiting!
- I hate ice-creams: This has been a pretty recent change in me. I have just stopped liking ice-creams! I hate them now! And I even hate it further when people push you to have it or give you that “How – in-the-world-is-something-like-this-possible! ”
- I love animals, as long as they don’t come close/try to jump/rub themselves around my legs:This is a phenomenon restricted to animals that I have not become comfortable with, which
Well, I couldn't find a better image to suit this post!
basically means that I can touch their fur and all, but they are not allowed to come, which basically means that it includes all animals excluding my turtle.
- I get scared of a particular task that I do after a long time:Take an example of this! I sat on a plane after a long time, and I was scared shit. Every jerk of the plane was taken as a way to validate my thought that this plane will crash, even after we hit the runway, I was sure that at least the tyre would burst! But on the return flight, I was so so chilled! No tensions nothing! And the other day when I took the pedestrian bridge, I was sure one of the steel plates would fall off, although I have taken a pedestrian bridge a gazillion times! But on the way back I wasn’t!
- I really don’t care much for taking a shower:Ya, I am lazy! So I might just skip it for a day or two! Continue reading