This is a list of all the things that I have come to conclude I can never do while living in Pakistan!
Disclaimer: This shouldn’t be looked upon as a hate post, but simply as a way to vent out!
- I can never commute via Cyle/motorcycle….
- I can never consider McDonalds junk food.. after all I am paying the same amount for it that I would pay at a five star!
- I can never celebrate a World Cup with my friends without worrying that a riot will break out in the crowd!
- I can never go to a culinary or a Ballet School.. cause we just dont have it.
- Go to a cinema / concert / match /religion or political rallies without the fear of a bomb blast.
- Expect to see an uncensored movie in a cinema!
- Hope to have a Hyundi Fan Park in this country!
- Have a celebration after a match without the gun shots!
- Run naked on the streets!
- Drive in my own lane for more than 5 minutes without being dippered from behind!
- Work on my computer without worrying about data loss, Courtusy Karachi Electric Supply Company!
What Else.. what else?
Images from: http://www.worldcup.hyundai.com