People, lately I have been down in the drains.. the reasons have been many to put here! But the fact remains, I am down in the dumps! And So I am seeking help!
I am seeking help from a close circle of friends, from blogs, from music, from books, from work, from things around me! It’s not like I am distracting myself.. with the things that are going on nowadays, it is simply out of the question of not staring them right in the eye!
Life is about taking action!
People, I have had a pretty simple rule for most of my life.. and now let me take this opportunity today to share it with you. The rule for always has been
FRIEND MALE FRIEND OF YOURS GETS A GIRL FRIEND….. RUN!
Yes, I realize that there would be many of you out there ready to come to put your case against this statement of mine… I mean you and this certain friend of yours have been such good friends despite you/her having so many relationships..blah,blah,blah…. but well I really don’t care for your opposition.
My experiences have told me from time and time again that it is the worst.. no correct that… THE MOST WORST IDEA .. that you would ever get in your life.
And the two times that I decided to throw this rule of mine out of the window and continue being normal.. and avoiding caution.. with my friends who have recently gotten “their own life” has serious been a disaster.
Take the events of today shall we? I ran into this great friend of mine.. I mean i hadn’t seen him for two weeks because he is now working and the last two Saturdays because of unavoidable circumstances we were just not able to meet each other. but today apparently he gets off of work early.. and if I was smart enough I would have taken the fact that his girl.. who also works.. is also hanging out around the university as any hint, I might have avoided a confrontation.. but alas.. I m not that smart. and I didn’t get the hint.
but lets back up a little and let me tell you the whole story in its most minimal version .. Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia
Now the title may be a slight exaggeration, but still, let me run this theory by you and then you can let me know if I am making sense or not!
This observation was made by a friend of mine, but it has taken me a while to except it. But here are some pointers that I now present to you to point out how “Sex and the City” has ruined my life!
“Come what may, we would always be friends!” Bad Bad Idea! That only happens in the show! Once your girl friends have their men, they would disappear faster than the latest baggy jeans fashion!
As soon as they are married, their priorities change.. don’t get me wrong. It’s not like I don’t understand that your whole life has changed, but to ditch your friends, and all of a sudden being completely unavailable at all, just doesn’t make sense.
I guess that only happens in the drama ha.. where you can take out time for each other every Saturday (or was it sunday) morning for lunch! *SIGH*
And let me break another myth people! Mr. Big! Continue reading
…For as long as I can remember, I have hated the idea of fitting into a routine. The same daily life, the same waking up in the morning, going to work or university and then back home and diving into more assignments, only to go to bed and start the thing all over again!
I always promised myself that I would not let myself get sucked into such an existence, but alas! That was not to be! And therefore this sunday, me and a few of my friends with a similar point of view headed out for fun and a much-needed break!
This break took place at a place called “Sunheri Beach” and people it was a sight worth watching. I loved it! IT was beautiful and pretty and had boats and water, and as long as a place has boats and water, believe me, it is going to work for me! Throw in seafood, and I am water in your hand!
Sunhera Beach... Boats and water, all I need for a good life!
The day was great, it was the perfect light, with perfect moods and lots of laughs and nice food, and some wonderful great friends.
These sorts of breaks are a must for me. I mean I need a change every now and then or otherwise I just can’t seem to get things together.
Anyways looking forward to more of such trips! Thanks friends! Love you all!
More pics below!
The year is almost over! It’s done with.. and as a human this is as true a confession can get about how I have spent this year!
As a mere human, I have spent this year dwelling in whats to come, and whats been left behind forever and ever to which there is no turning back.
I have made mistakes and failed, I have taken risks and succedded, I have rejoiced in my friends happiness, and have been hurt by what I saw around me.
I have found new friendships, while found an even greater support system within the old friendships that I have carried on with me for years.
I found that the perspectives that I have had about people are not always true and every now and then they require to be revisited, evaluated, and changed for the better or for the worst.
I have broken promises and gotten mad at other for breaking theirs! Continue reading
See every single day is a new experience for me…. You see I am wonderful joy ride, and since I am so interesting there is always something new about me that I keep discovering …..Note to the world: I am not a self absorbed narcissist!
So here is a list of things that I can actually recall about myself at the moment and is now on display:
- I hate to wait: I have always hated this.. since as long as I can remember! I hate waiting for a car to come if I am free early, I hate waiting for the bus to come, for the person who is suppose to pick me to finally show up, for something exciting to happen, for a plan to finalize for a get together, or a secret finally to be revealed, for things to take their due course….. Anything and everything that could possibly come in this category! I simply hate waiting!
- I hate ice-creams: This has been a pretty recent change in me. I have just stopped liking ice-creams! I hate them now! And I even hate it further when people push you to have it or give you that “How – in-the-world-is-something-like-this-possible! ”
- I love animals, as long as they don’t come close/try to jump/rub themselves around my legs:This is a phenomenon restricted to animals that I have not become comfortable with, which
Well, I couldn't find a better image to suit this post!
basically means that I can touch their fur and all, but they are not allowed to come, which basically means that it includes all animals excluding my turtle.
- I get scared of a particular task that I do after a long time:Take an example of this! I sat on a plane after a long time, and I was scared shit. Every jerk of the plane was taken as a way to validate my thought that this plane will crash, even after we hit the runway, I was sure that at least the tyre would burst! But on the return flight, I was so so chilled! No tensions nothing! And the other day when I took the pedestrian bridge, I was sure one of the steel plates would fall off, although I have taken a pedestrian bridge a gazillion times! But on the way back I wasn’t!
- I really don’t care much for taking a shower:Ya, I am lazy! So I might just skip it for a day or two! Continue reading