The very blessed month of “Ramadan” or “Ramazan” (adjust as per your accent) has evolved a lot from being the innocent month of Ramzan (as per my Urdu dialect). The blessed month of Ramzan has been captured and chained under the banner of “Blessed Month”, in a fact, let me tell you just how blessed this month is.
This month is so blessed that,
- We only work half the day.
- We decide that our Education time should be cut by half.
- We waste ourselves after coming home by sleeping till the much blessed “Iftar”time.
- In a fact the month is so blessed that there is in a fact a race to get home after the office hours, which includes all sorts of rudeness.
- Not only this, this month is so blessed that we need to remind people that we are fasting every single time someone tells us to do something, it needs to be reminded that we have a “roza”.
- The month is so blessed that people would neglect work by spending extraordinary time on every prayer.
- This month is so blessed that people would stuff themselves silly with the blessings of God.
- And last but not the least, this month is so blessed that by the time the month ends you have an upset stomach – thanks to all the “blessings”!