Dear Mr. MQM Leaders, both in and outside the country with their British Passport,
My Salutations to you, which are to be followed with a lot of questions, which I hope that you would be able to find time to answer among all the bloody
target killing politics that you have to deal with.
I hope that you would not take any hard feelings towards these and would treat them as nothing more, but the thinking of an idle mind who was stuck at home for 4 days because of the things in the city caused by your
rift with ANP noble plans to rid the city of the terrorist that live in a certain hill in the city! Therefore my first question to you follows the very reasonable question regarding your cause.
- Why have you taken upon yourself to rid the city of these terrorist that live in a certain city?
- Why are you so whiny demanding to the extent of being stubborn, like a 16 year old dumb chick?
- What makes you so special that you think that only, as per your words,
you deservethe urban centers of Sindh deserve the Local Government Ordinance?
- Why does this
bullshitterrorist attacks caused by people living in the hills happens in Karachi only?
- I know it is a hard decision to be made, so why don’t you for once and forever flip a coin and decide if you are in the Government or not?
- Why are you so whiny?
- So let me get this straight, the Commisionary System is a British system symbolic of its slave mentality, but Local Ordinance Act 2001 of General Pervaiz Musharraf is the symbol of democracy?????????
- Why can’t you guys ever cut the drama?
- Does it ever makes you wonder that the people killed by numbers is being done because of you and your people?
- Why are you guys so whiny?
- Is part of your political agenda to make the city from a Cosmopolitan to a Single-ethnic-politan?
- WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO WHINY?
I guess this is all the questions that I have at the moment. Any more questions would once again be referred to you in the hopes of being answered in a civil manner, not involving any weaponry which does not inject ink!